Just when I thought that love could never be a part of me, that's when you came along and showed me happiness. You really meant what you say and do what you promised to I felt really ohh so special and touched by your sincerity and effort Its always been a dream to feel and experience this, the way you did it And I’ve always thought that it would just be a wishful dream , a girl’s dream that would remain as only a dream
And now it's finally here On a beautiful Thursday night, 14th February 2008 The question popped , and suddenly everything seemed to stop My head's spinning with so many thoughts A smile drawn across my lips, a few minutes I took to gather myself back to reality My breath I can't catch as I look at you , a moment of silence before my heart speaks the answer I want to be with you for life I can't begin to say how much I dream for such a you I have never before felt like this A night I will remember forever This is the night our future starts At that beautiful spot in Changi Airport T3.