Allow me to begin sharing something that I’ve been so upset with,
something that I’ve kept delaying to act on,
something that kept me very tired and exhausted thinking about it.
Making a decision is, at most times, very hard to do. Some decisions, it seems are very easy to make, while others, we lose sleep over trying to figure out what it is we’re supposed to do and what impact it will have upon us.
I believe, the decisions that are the most difficult, are the ones that change the course of our lives ,in one way or another.
They are the ones also that can consume, almost every of our thoughts.
Because of them, sleep escapes us . We become pretty tired and exhausted with it all and if we’re not careful, we’ll fall in our weakness and fail to act on it at all.
Days went by, and there will be this tinge of discomfort feeling and a small voice playing in your head, always reminding you , hey , time is ticking.. it’s not stopping for you.
So , 06th March 08 marks the day.
The day I really , truly , bravely voiced out my final decision.
I had the final straw, full stop!
A short and sweet email drafted to my superior , with a nice appreciation note to end it.
Ive learnt so much for the past 10 mths and I guessed its sufficient for me. Thank you for considering me in the first place and for your trust in me.
The mouse was pointed to “Send” and my fingers obediently clicked on it.
There, I’ve sent it.
At once, I feel like a huge burden lifted off me. But of course, there is still a reply required , you know.
For a short brief moment, I teared.
Not tears of regret, more to tears of achievement. Haha, crazy right.
I will definitely miss my temp staffs, however, enough is enough.
10 months … may seem like a short time but not for me.
It has taught me so much and opened my eyes to what I refused to believe in the past.
Hehe .. amik koo~~
Now , I’d rather spend all my energy and waste my time on things that deserves my attention …
Lots of happy happenings despite this and more joyful and exciting events happening soon.
So then, back to the email that was sent, it was followed by a few exchanges of smses between me and my superior, apparently the reply was sent after I’m out of office.
When I came home and checked on the reply, I guessed as much.
Know her rather well… as always, she’s appreciative of my efforts, tolerance , patience and understanding during those hectic,crazy periods.
This has been informed to our in-charge and my request has been forwarded and currently reviewed.
However, as normal management ethics, we will have a meet up pretty soon to share all these, which is supposed to be today.. still waiting though.
Meanwhile, I need to summon all courage I could get and recall as many things possible.
For now, I’m getting ready for lunchtime and will be back later to share happy happy moments which will somehow help to wash away all these unhappy feelings~