"Sometimes you have to let go of something in order to see if it's really worth holding on to."The past is past. The future will come when it comes.
Wherever , whenever we can, we can try to mend the bridges in our lives , the relationships with the people who are a part of our lives.
But where there is nothing we can do, we have to let it go.
You don't have to ask questions why it happened; you don't have to look for answers because you will see none. Things could get ugly if you insist on it and can even annoyed you.
Letting go doesn't mean I don't care.
Letting go doesn't mean I don't cherish the memories
Letting go doesn't mean I will forget
Letting go is to be thankful for the experiences that had made me laugh and cry
Letting go is to open the door, clear the path and set myself free.
I hope from this that I could change and learn to ask for what I want and ask often...