Site Meter


Sha|sNaRa ScriBBLez TheZe


Sunday, November 04, 2007



Life is like ice, if you add cream which represents love, it becomes ice cream~!

Enjoy it before it melts away....

Most of the time , life presents you with many choices for you to choose and decide on .
Which flavor you feel like having and whether it does make you feel good thereafter.
More than often, I will have a bit of difficulty choosing the flavor that I want and can be pretty indecisive.
But then , the ability to choose is like one of life’s little pleasures, and ice cream is one way to exercise that.
What a pleasure it is indeed, to remember when I was a kid and the ability I had to choose whatever ice cream I wanted. It was easier way back then to choose the flavors I felt like having, most of the time I remembered decided on the wrong ones and not enjoying my own, envying others who are tremendously enjoying theirs .

They say laughter is the best medicine, but they must not have known about ice cream then . For me , I believe ice cream heals, though not much but it indeed does lighten one's mood. It can ease my wounded heart and inspire my wandering mind. It provides comfort when im in need of comfort.

The best thing is you can have it at any time and any day. Even while typing this entry, im at the same time indulging myself with my favorite ice cream from Scoopz... Yummy!
It will always be available whenever you need them, be it rain or shine, night or day.
I have not tried eating them on a rainy day or in winter.. Must be "COOL" eh?

Just some interesting "ice-cream-cope" I stumbled upon just for reading pleasure....

Cancer Ice Cream (June 21 to July 22)Dairy products are your favorite indulgence, Cancer, and you like your ice cream rich and gooey. Because you're security-oriented, vanilla is your favorite flavor -- it brings back pleasant memories of mother's milk. Häagen-Dazs Dulce de Leche or Vanilla Swiss Almond are right up your alley. You might try making your own ice cream, as you're handy in the kitchen. But it's also wise to keep some lo-cal frozen yogurt on hand to avoid those compulsive trips to Dairy Queen for Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzards.











11/04/2007 09:29:00 PM







Darlings

BloGz I ReaD
HiD
BaBy AisYa
My cute little princesses
LynN
DeL RasouLi

Chatterbox



Memories

10/17/2004 - 10/24/2004
05/22/2005 - 05/29/2005
05/29/2005 - 06/05/2005
10/30/2005 - 11/06/2005
11/06/2005 - 11/13/2005
11/13/2005 - 11/20/2005
12/04/2005 - 12/11/2005
01/22/2006 - 01/29/2006
02/26/2006 - 03/05/2006
03/05/2006 - 03/12/2006
03/12/2006 - 03/19/2006
03/19/2006 - 03/26/2006
03/26/2006 - 04/02/2006
04/02/2006 - 04/09/2006
04/09/2006 - 04/16/2006
04/23/2006 - 04/30/2006
05/07/2006 - 05/14/2006
05/21/2006 - 05/28/2006
06/04/2006 - 06/11/2006
06/11/2006 - 06/18/2006
06/18/2006 - 06/25/2006
07/09/2006 - 07/16/2006
07/23/2006 - 07/30/2006
08/13/2006 - 08/20/2006
08/20/2006 - 08/27/2006
09/10/2006 - 09/17/2006
09/24/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 10/08/2006
10/15/2006 - 10/22/2006
10/22/2006 - 10/29/2006
10/29/2006 - 11/05/2006
11/19/2006 - 11/26/2006
12/03/2006 - 12/10/2006
12/31/2006 - 01/07/2007
01/28/2007 - 02/04/2007
02/04/2007 - 02/11/2007
02/11/2007 - 02/18/2007
02/18/2007 - 02/25/2007
02/25/2007 - 03/04/2007
03/04/2007 - 03/11/2007
03/25/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 04/08/2007
04/08/2007 - 04/15/2007
04/29/2007 - 05/06/2007
05/20/2007 - 05/27/2007
05/27/2007 - 06/03/2007
06/03/2007 - 06/10/2007
07/08/2007 - 07/15/2007
08/12/2007 - 08/19/2007
09/09/2007 - 09/16/2007
09/30/2007 - 10/07/2007
10/14/2007 - 10/21/2007
10/21/2007 - 10/28/2007
10/28/2007 - 11/04/2007
11/04/2007 - 11/11/2007
11/11/2007 - 11/18/2007
11/18/2007 - 11/25/2007
11/25/2007 - 12/02/2007
12/09/2007 - 12/16/2007
12/16/2007 - 12/23/2007
12/23/2007 - 12/30/2007
01/20/2008 - 01/27/2008
02/03/2008 - 02/10/2008
03/02/2008 - 03/09/2008
05/04/2008 - 05/11/2008
05/11/2008 - 05/18/2008
09/14/2008 - 09/21/2008
11/23/2008 - 11/30/2008

Credits

Designer - CHERYL
Base Codes : depression-ist