Sometimes, it's the little things in life that makes us happy. It may be something that takes so little effort , but brings so much reward. It may be something that you least expect to be appreciated, but received it anyhow. It can also be something that you have done / say that makes someone else's day.
A train of happenings this month that made me jump for joy. lalalalalaalalaalalala~~ weeehooooo~~!!!
* Hard work and sweat for the past 5 months pays off. It's time for shopping. * More beautiful than all the flowers that bloom is the heart of a loving friend. You made me feel good. Yes, I've been blessed. * Yay, baby boy it is! Peeking his way through next April. Lil one, we are all here whispering prayers for you. * As a welcome back treat, 1st compliment from a customer. * Relocated my cubicle to the other end of the office, away from the "virus". So much peace now.I can work and think better! hehehe * I've come up with the solutions to most of my problemos! Yayy!!! ;) "Your strength is in your struggle and your power is in your pain ... "