Had a tremendous time with the 2 toddlers at Kak Lina's place. Relieved my stress somehow... hehe
When I watched them play and baby-talk, I was somehow amused. Not only that, they entertained me with their baby dancing steps - following the beat of music from the show "Live the dream" Haha , so much cuteness.
But of course, there was a bit of misbehave here and there and fighting over toys . We adults ,had to be the referee and decide who gets the red card. In you go, sit in the dark toilet for a few minutes.
Everything that happens to the toddler is meaningful.This is why they are often frustrated and "misbehave." No , I want!” shouts a toddler at the top of his lungs and pushed the other one away causing him to fall. Then, came the loud cry.
After that, at another incident, one accidentally hit the other one with a toy. Retaliating , the other one hit back. They can never be left alone to play. I guessed toddlers hit for many reasons. Sometimes it as simple as wanting to play with another child, or maybe they hit when they feel angry / sad / jealous and that they have trouble expressing through words.