Know what, time really flew...
It doesn't seem too long ago, when I made that decision and stepped into this new department.
To put it short, I willingly "accepted" to be pushed into the sea of fire.
hahaha!
Still remembered , I had butterflies in my stomach and almost had an anxiety breakdown when I need to report to this office.
The moment I stepped into this office, memories came back.
This was where my journey as a CSO started.
And now, this will be also the place for the beginning of a new role.
Today, marks the last day of my stay here.....
Well, im still with my dept, but we are relocating back to where I came from .... Back to Raffles.
Kinda miss my fellow colleagues there.
See you all soon babies.
Im going to make a record today.
I want to leave office before 6.15pm.HAha!~
I WANT! I WANT! I WILL!
Toodles~~