Had a fulfilling holiday today. I did something worthwhile and made full use of this "free" day.
Felt so good.
But one thing , I'M STILL COUGHING!!
Yucks i hate it when i cough, it sounded so bad and its hard to stop once it started.
However, i shall not use it as an excuse to be weak and not proceed with my activities.
Had a great breakaway yesterday. Met up with my ex colleague, Anja. Missed her so much. Its been like 6 mths since we last met up ever since she left Singtel.
Shes still the same her, the way i like it. Little did i expect to be close with her.
But it was just for a short moment, before she decided to leave the co and help out her sister.
Dropped by at her SPA. It was a beautiful place. I LOVE it! Love the ambience.
Just by being there, cooled me down somehow , after the hectic week before.
Looking forward to go there again soon. I definitely will come again.
To kak aida,
i pray for your speedy recovery and looking forward to welcome your bundle of joy anytime soon.~~ so happy for you!~
i do so miss you so much. I feel great having to see you just now.
You're just like another sister , i could not have.
If only my late sister is still around... I just could imagine the beautiful bond both of us could have enjoyed
But.. its all fated
Maybe our hearts will find their way.. only heaven knows~