Site Meter


Sha|sNaRa ScriBBLez TheZe


Wednesday, March 07, 2007


A rich life?

“Living a rich life” may sometimes be confusing for many, including me.
I don’t mean being rich just to keep on living .
But rather living a meaningful life.

For many days and nights, I have been pondering on this. What am I contributing to the world? What's in it for me? How will what I do contribute to a better world? How can my life today continue to send a ripple of harmony, upliftment, improvement or growth out into the world around me?
Yes, I am traveling through the road of making a difference in other people’s lives and moving towards being significant. But am I able to make it on time?
I can think of nothing worse than lying on my deathbed looking back over my life and seeing that I failed to leave anything behind.
The tremors that I experienced yesterday, really caught me there.
What if it really shook all of us here on these terribly small island?

There’s a stinging feel that shook me from my slumber.
I have been “sleeping” and still half-rooted in my comfort zone.
Need a bit more “pull” to get me rooted off from this comfort zone of mine.

Of course, all of us want to look back and be proud of our lives. We all want to look back and be proud of our lives.

At lunch today, a colleague of mine, whom i have always look up upon to, shared this with me.
As soon as you stop doing what you hate and start doing what you love, you may find your life more meaningful and fulfilling. Just like those rich people. They really slogged their way through to earn a handsome retirement and then they will start focusing on something that they really love doing or passionate about. Spending the other half of their life doing what they love before they depart from this world.
There is something for them to look back on and be proud of.
A legacy left for their future generations to come.
So it all starts with making the decision I guess.
Once you decide to do it, work for it, you will get it.



3/07/2007 05:39:00 PM







Darlings

BloGz I ReaD
HiD
BaBy AisYa
My cute little princesses
LynN
DeL RasouLi

Chatterbox



Memories

10/17/2004 - 10/24/2004
05/22/2005 - 05/29/2005
05/29/2005 - 06/05/2005
10/30/2005 - 11/06/2005
11/06/2005 - 11/13/2005
11/13/2005 - 11/20/2005
12/04/2005 - 12/11/2005
01/22/2006 - 01/29/2006
02/26/2006 - 03/05/2006
03/05/2006 - 03/12/2006
03/12/2006 - 03/19/2006
03/19/2006 - 03/26/2006
03/26/2006 - 04/02/2006
04/02/2006 - 04/09/2006
04/09/2006 - 04/16/2006
04/23/2006 - 04/30/2006
05/07/2006 - 05/14/2006
05/21/2006 - 05/28/2006
06/04/2006 - 06/11/2006
06/11/2006 - 06/18/2006
06/18/2006 - 06/25/2006
07/09/2006 - 07/16/2006
07/23/2006 - 07/30/2006
08/13/2006 - 08/20/2006
08/20/2006 - 08/27/2006
09/10/2006 - 09/17/2006
09/24/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 10/08/2006
10/15/2006 - 10/22/2006
10/22/2006 - 10/29/2006
10/29/2006 - 11/05/2006
11/19/2006 - 11/26/2006
12/03/2006 - 12/10/2006
12/31/2006 - 01/07/2007
01/28/2007 - 02/04/2007
02/04/2007 - 02/11/2007
02/11/2007 - 02/18/2007
02/18/2007 - 02/25/2007
02/25/2007 - 03/04/2007
03/04/2007 - 03/11/2007
03/25/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 04/08/2007
04/08/2007 - 04/15/2007
04/29/2007 - 05/06/2007
05/20/2007 - 05/27/2007
05/27/2007 - 06/03/2007
06/03/2007 - 06/10/2007
07/08/2007 - 07/15/2007
08/12/2007 - 08/19/2007
09/09/2007 - 09/16/2007
09/30/2007 - 10/07/2007
10/14/2007 - 10/21/2007
10/21/2007 - 10/28/2007
10/28/2007 - 11/04/2007
11/04/2007 - 11/11/2007
11/11/2007 - 11/18/2007
11/18/2007 - 11/25/2007
11/25/2007 - 12/02/2007
12/09/2007 - 12/16/2007
12/16/2007 - 12/23/2007
12/23/2007 - 12/30/2007
01/20/2008 - 01/27/2008
02/03/2008 - 02/10/2008
03/02/2008 - 03/09/2008
05/04/2008 - 05/11/2008
05/11/2008 - 05/18/2008
09/14/2008 - 09/21/2008
11/23/2008 - 11/30/2008

Credits

Designer - CHERYL
Base Codes : depression-ist