I should have known better than to agree to the meet up.
Somewhere somehow, had triggered me to go for it with the hope that it will ease the situation.
Many questions I need the answers but unfortunately I wasn’t satisfied with those answers.
Been thinking over and over about what you have said to me, what you have suggested us to do.
However , the more I think about it , the more angrier I become.
Probably cause I don’t trust you anymore?
And its hard for me to start trusting you again. So men, when you ask the woman of your choice to simply “trust you,” it’s not that she can’t, she’s just more vulnerable than you. If you want her to trust you, she needs something that will help her to develop that trust.
What cultivates trust in a woman is a man who consistently keeps his word. I hope you bear that in mind.
Just like it takes time and effort to churn milk into butter, it takes time to determine your sincerity and build up the trust again.
The KL trip last Monday, was a short but a fulfilling one.
How I wish I could have stayed longer , but the situation doesn’t allow me to.
Many things happened and its been rather taxing on me.
I'M SO VERY TIRED.