When you're tired and worn at the close of day
And things just don't seem to be going your way,
When even your patience has come to an end,
Sometimes all that we really need is to just be heard
listened to in a caring way. I don't need to be fixed.
I don't want the other person to try and make me feel better.
I don't want them to be analytical, practical, or to pass judgement.
I may not necessarily even want their advice.
I just want to be heard and to not feel so alone with my issues.
Someone I can lean on.
Someone who will care for me and take the time to listen to me and understand me.
Sounds cheesy
but Someone to listen to what I actually wanted to say / share
ppl are getting more selfish nowadays
Does it take lots of effort to just stop and listen? will it burn you out ?
or is it such a hassle to listen?
2/13/2007 01:07:00 PM