Sometimes when you’re happy , ppl don’t know that you’re sad
Sometimes when you smile, ppl don’t know that you’re worried
Sometimes when you laugh, ppl don’t know that you’re crying
And sometimes when you’re busy , ppl don’t know that you’re lonelyAs much as I wish to know the truth, as much as I wish you can come out honest with me, as much as I want my doubts cleared,
Somewhere somehow, I feel its better to leave things as it is now
You have kept my brains working overtime, exhausted, thinking and thinking abt what you have said.
Yes, I admit it’s a nice feeling to know that somehow, in a way or two, I have made an impact in your life.
I have left a big part of my footprint in your heart.
But to what extent is that true?
We all have times when we may feel we have been dealt a bad hand. It helps to have an empathetic and compassionate listening ear.