Site Meter


Sha|sNaRa ScriBBLez TheZe


Saturday, August 26, 2006


Hi! Too many happenings going on till I do not know where and how to begin ....
Maybe I shall start off with the happy ones first.
Here it goes.

05.08.06

Nenek Timah's first granddaughter to get engaged.

My cousin who grew up together with me , got engaged with a nice young man who she noes since sec sch days... so sweet.

Wish her all the best and looking forward to 2007, to celebrate the BIG day together gether.

A family wedding to look forward to... :)

05.08.06 (evening)

Attended the wedding of my colleague, Mar @ Tampines
Gorgeous aint she?

Married to her lover since sec sch too... :)
Could not attend her wedding ceremony on Sunday, due to some commitments
Missed the grand affair , sigh! But nvm this is just temporary




15.08.06

I welcomed a new addition to Nenek Timah's family , Asma Nur Asyifa.
Sister to Aisya Nur Humyra.
Rushed to visit her right after knock off from work.
Unfortunately , I had sore eyes therefore could not carry her in my arms.
But she is such a bundle of joy.. reminds me of her sister ... cute cheeks.. Check her out!

18.08.06

My very first Choc Chips Lapis which I picked up from my ma.

Expert at baking Lapis cake.

But of course , she has to guide me step by step slowly... I was really exhausted , back from work to my biz appointment.

It turned out pretty well for a first timer... hahah

Present it to my daddy for his 55th Birthday... Sorry Dad! I was really at a loss of what to give you.... You have almost everything.. hehe

But this is baked by me u noeee... baked with lots n lots of love

Glad he loves it.. well chochies~ who doesnt ! haha

Next on the list, will be Nutella Lapis.... Yum yum!

25.08.06

Received news from dad that my uncle who has been in ICU for quite some time now

due to heart failure , has recovered and is now stabilised ,though a bit weak.

What touches me is that, right after he was conscious, he wrote to his wife on a piece of paper,

which says "I saw you standing at the door looking in at me, and I Love you"

Gosh, the minute I heard that from my dad, tears rolled down my eyes....

They are definitely a romantic old couple and that I'm glad hes fine now after undergoing open heart surgery.

May God bless him and family.


---------------------------================----------------------------

Sayangnya,

harapan yg selama ini ku bawa

Hancur berkecai musnah jua akhirnya

semuanya bagaikan sebuah mimpi

kau pergi jua

setelah cinta ku ini membara

belum sempat ku curahkan kasihku

kau pergi tak kembali

~ Kau pergi Jua~




8/26/2006 04:22:00 PM







Darlings

BloGz I ReaD
HiD
BaBy AisYa
My cute little princesses
LynN
DeL RasouLi

Chatterbox



Memories

10/17/2004 - 10/24/2004
05/22/2005 - 05/29/2005
05/29/2005 - 06/05/2005
10/30/2005 - 11/06/2005
11/06/2005 - 11/13/2005
11/13/2005 - 11/20/2005
12/04/2005 - 12/11/2005
01/22/2006 - 01/29/2006
02/26/2006 - 03/05/2006
03/05/2006 - 03/12/2006
03/12/2006 - 03/19/2006
03/19/2006 - 03/26/2006
03/26/2006 - 04/02/2006
04/02/2006 - 04/09/2006
04/09/2006 - 04/16/2006
04/23/2006 - 04/30/2006
05/07/2006 - 05/14/2006
05/21/2006 - 05/28/2006
06/04/2006 - 06/11/2006
06/11/2006 - 06/18/2006
06/18/2006 - 06/25/2006
07/09/2006 - 07/16/2006
07/23/2006 - 07/30/2006
08/13/2006 - 08/20/2006
08/20/2006 - 08/27/2006
09/10/2006 - 09/17/2006
09/24/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 10/08/2006
10/15/2006 - 10/22/2006
10/22/2006 - 10/29/2006
10/29/2006 - 11/05/2006
11/19/2006 - 11/26/2006
12/03/2006 - 12/10/2006
12/31/2006 - 01/07/2007
01/28/2007 - 02/04/2007
02/04/2007 - 02/11/2007
02/11/2007 - 02/18/2007
02/18/2007 - 02/25/2007
02/25/2007 - 03/04/2007
03/04/2007 - 03/11/2007
03/25/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 04/08/2007
04/08/2007 - 04/15/2007
04/29/2007 - 05/06/2007
05/20/2007 - 05/27/2007
05/27/2007 - 06/03/2007
06/03/2007 - 06/10/2007
07/08/2007 - 07/15/2007
08/12/2007 - 08/19/2007
09/09/2007 - 09/16/2007
09/30/2007 - 10/07/2007
10/14/2007 - 10/21/2007
10/21/2007 - 10/28/2007
10/28/2007 - 11/04/2007
11/04/2007 - 11/11/2007
11/11/2007 - 11/18/2007
11/18/2007 - 11/25/2007
11/25/2007 - 12/02/2007
12/09/2007 - 12/16/2007
12/16/2007 - 12/23/2007
12/23/2007 - 12/30/2007
01/20/2008 - 01/27/2008
02/03/2008 - 02/10/2008
03/02/2008 - 03/09/2008
05/04/2008 - 05/11/2008
05/11/2008 - 05/18/2008
09/14/2008 - 09/21/2008
11/23/2008 - 11/30/2008

Credits

Designer - CHERYL
Base Codes : depression-ist