"I rasa kita harus berpisah.Kita patut tumpukan perhatian pada pelajaran dan peperiksaan yang akan datang."I tak mampu untuk gagal lagi. I wanna concentrate more on my studies. Maybe we can get
back together after the exams.
Was watching Anugerah Skrin, when they react back the scene from Sembilu.
Ooo Lala!! It brought me back to the past.
That was what he told me too.
It flashed back .. Clear and concise, complete with a clear picture of his face and the location.
And so what was going on inside of me?
At that very point of time, I was really dumbfounded and was really , really afraid.
He was the light of my life and the person who was there at my ups and downs.
And so what happened after the exams?
I do not wish to remember abt it.
But , we were never meant to be with each other.
Let it remain as my fondest memory of him.