06.06.06--> nice number ya.. :)
I was scheduled off on this day.
And I did what ive not been doing for quite a long while.
My gerl cousins and I decide to catch X-men movie...
And I suddenly realised its been a nong~ nong~ time that i last caught a movie.
The cinema was not crowded, which was just what i like.Dislike crowded places.
Met up my gerl buddy, Rose for a catch up over coffee session.
We decide on coffeebean @ ECP .
And i tell you, I LOVE the place!
Its just so cosy and hmmmmzzzzz... i just simple love the place
Thanks Rose! for your companionship yesterday.
Though it was a short while but i feel more relaxed now.
I just know i have to do this more often with my other gal frens also.
Lynn, if ure reading this, our gerls out session is long overdue.