Ohhh my dear... how much i miss you.. and how i wish you know how much agony you've put me through...
The day you alarmed me with all those unreadable signals.. I just tot it was for a short moment..
Little did i expect you to really break down .
I was just looking @ the bright side of things and just tot it was only for a while and that you will be very much okay the following day.
I'm glad i got you with extra price , else i will be clueless on what to do... we just had our one yr anniversary together.
From now onwards, i will treasure you.. and ensure that i will not let my dirty fingers touch you.
Most of the times , people don't treasure what they have until something happens / that thing disappear from them..
Its been a while since i last update.
Its becos my dearest lappie was warded for observation.
Underwent a minor surgery.. and alhamdulillah he is fine now.
Thanks doc!