I had a good rest today.
The one im looking forward to.It was almost perfect until.. suddenly
my lappie played on me...
The keyboard jammed.. just refused to work.
Dunno where goes wrong...
I shld have captured the look on my face..
My face went red.
Hellloooo~~~!! dun u dare die on me!!
I paid for you with my hard earned $$$ okay!!
i scrimped and save for you, u know!
After a few reboots, it just doesn't work.
So i decide to leave it alone...
Lappies also need space and time alone..
Guess Ive been spending too much time with it.. Hahah
I breathed a loud relief when i switched it on right after i came back
from a meeting @Woodlands.
Now i realised not only do humans need space and time alone..their personal space...
lappies do too..
I luv u sayang!!
Just dun give such attitude to me again okay!
Dare to dream big, people , dreams are free anyway.Goodie night!~ ;)