"Maybe the reason why I haven't found who I've been searching for is because I know that I've already found him. It's just up to him to say whether I am who he has been waiting for.." got this in my mailbox for daily dosage of love quotes... so this will be the perfect answer for that "perfect" question. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Don't know whats wrong with my head today.It just played out on me.. hehe 1st thing: Tapped my staff pass i/o my ezlink... duh 2nd thing: got my work roster mixed up. Came happily at 9am when my duty is at 830am. Tot i was early.. hah 3rd thing: forwarding an sms to the wrong recipient. boo! 4th thing: "rewash" my clean clothes, when i shld be hanging them. But im glad that I scoop sugar i/o salt into my cuppa tea. Wat a monday! I'm so tired on the first day of the week? I'm so not myself....