I had 2 days rest... something i really in need of..
THANKS doc! u really know me well.. im glad
something he said made me think over and over again
Should i stay on.. or should i go?
He went on to say that , " My girl, pls learn to relax...u have driven urself too fast.." Do slow down.."hehehe
Yes , Doc!
I will try ok.. ;)
3 attacks this week.
twice happened yesterday.
Glad it didnt today..
Wonder abt tomorrow?
Im so looking forward to April.
The month full of events.. Weehooo!!! can't hardly wait
Your efforts are gonna be recognised , my dear girl, Lynn
So proud of you..
It all begins with a small step.
Very very sorry Rose! I can't spend the day with u today.
Been a while since we all hang out together gether.
I truly miss those days .. the 3 of us.. sitting and chatting over coffee
so much laughter filled our weekends...
Will try to do so again ya!
I feel like in the mood of changing my mobile..
to what now?
Can't decide...
Its a bit of achievement for myself for having to slow down.. if not every month, a new gadget.. haha
Remember, Yayah, ur fren used to call me as gadgetlady? hehe
Now , the urge seems to creep back in again :)