How i wish i can fast forward to 1st april.
CRAZY I am... people do wish to slow down the time, now im asking for fast forward? hehe
I just hope to handover my responsibility now to the next one in line.
I had enough, i think.
It has definitely caused "trauma" to me...
nightmares! I didn't even had a nightmare of talking to customers on my first day of work.
Strange!
Now i miss hotline~
I wannnaaaaaa goooo baccckkkk... puhleeeasssee!!!
I feel like shouting out loud to the world, "MY UMMIE!! I LOVE YOU!!"
OHH how much i adore her.
Despite the hurt she feels deep down inside her, the sacrifices she made and the sufferings she's gone through, but never does she have hatred in her... her heart is pure.. as pure as a baby's.
I do feel unfair sometimes for treating my "auntie" so well after what has happened in the past..
Is she trying to make up for all those pasts?
I do not know.. but what i know, i feel so much love coming from her and dad.
Oh, i'm so blessed with all these lovely people around me.
I do not have the chance to say this to dad in the past and even now.
I seemed to be tongue tied everytime im with him, from then till now.
How i wish i can say this to him.....
"Dad, the greatest gift you can ever give to me, ur child, is to love ur spouse."I did not get the chance to receive that gift when we're all together, but i hope you will give to me now.
So to those couples out there, do remember this,
"The greatest gift to your children, is to love your spouse."Kasih sayang,terlalu indah untuk dikenangselamanya...takkan pernah kau buangKasih sayang,tiada pernah kenal usiatua muda...akan menikmatinyaJangan sia-siakan